Sunday, December 30, 2012

Okay, don't think I'm crazy..


One thing I have been obsessed with recently (do not make fun of me!) is the T.V. show on Bravo called, "Shahs of Sunset."

I am not at all into reality shows about the glamorous lifestyles of stuck up narcissistic pricks, but this show caught my attention right off the bat.
Not for the pointless drama, or materialistic bull crap.. but for the one character in it.

Her name is Lilly Ghalichi and I am pretty sure she is one of the most amazing creations God has made.

Before you start drooling all over your key board, know that this woman is not only a gorgeous face but she is also a attorney at law, and she owns her own business! (Talk about a role model!)



She has her very own blog, where she opens up about a lot of personal topics.
I very much look up to her because she seems very REAL not a fake girl who gets everything from her parents. She has worked hard for everything, and for that she is amazing.
So tune in every Sunday night at 10/9c on Bravo!

Check out her swimgerie line at http://www.havefaith.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment