Thursday, January 17, 2013

One name that makes me CRINGE...

OBAMA

Most of you guys/gals are probably aware of all the "Gun Law" rumors flying around.
Well personally I don't think it will be as bad as we think it is, but things are going to change.

It makes me sick to my stomach seeing Obama surround himself with children while he signed his executive actions. How can those parents allow their kids to be props ? That just disgusts me, as well as the fact that our tax dollars probably paid to have those kids flown to Washington just to be used.

I think the worst they will do is ban the high capacity mags and maybe even the assault rifles.
We will just have to wait and see..


In the mean time.. Watch the video below and judge me in the worst ways possible for even knowing that it exists.   I already know.. I'm Strange.. hate on it. 
If the video interests you enough.. research it. It has a very deep meaning.

I Pet Goat 2



I, pet goat II from Heliofant on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment